He mad at me because of this thing!


I asked his permission last night to try this thing then he mad , he talked to me , i dont want you to be social , then I asked him , but why ? you can try it , members too , but when it's me , I can't try it ? just once sweetheart , he replied , no! please , I started haa? hm okay . then he started ugut me , you want this thing or my kiss ? haha . then i said i want your kiss than this thingyy . he sindir sindir me . haha and we got an argue . hee :) but a few minutes later , I talked to him and said , I love you and I just want your kiss , okeh sweetheart . then we're okayy , praised to God . and then I got his kiss by phone okeh haha


notes :
i dont know what "ugut" and "sindir sindir" in English haha soryyy .

oh ya this is shisha and and this conversation is between me and alep :) he knows to treat me well . love you gedik !

0 comment(s):