Mood belaja ~

I AM IN STUDY MOOD ~
wohooo
good thing huh ?

aku na baiki kelemahan aku in Mathematics , KH and Science
I always scored the worst mark in Math and KH .
Science is kinda okeh for me but its become complicated when I moved to chapter 6 (air pressure) until the end of form 2's topic :/

Sejarah ?
so far okeh because I'm always scored the best mark for it.
But it's doesnt mean that I don't have to do my revision for that difficult subject meh
My last year-exam , will include the form 1's topic , ahh :/
damn!

Bahasa Inggeris -___-'
My grammar is bad
My spelling is wrong
So I must improve that one
No more talking please when she's teaching
InsyaALLAH

Bahasa Melayu , Pendidikan Islam
Hee :) okey kot

Geografi
Kena jumpa abah dgn lebih kerap .
Geo agak susa :/
alahai~

Practise make perfect
InsyaALLAH

there's would be:
byebye 2suria , 3suria , here I come !
haha I will :)

0 comment(s):